Seaweed used: Dulse
- 30g Dulse
- 250g quinoa
- 500ml salted boiling water
- 250g trimmed green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cucumber sliced into julienne strips
- 2 spring onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak the dried Dulse in tap water for 10 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Drain and rinse the quinoa. Cook the quinoa in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until grains are tender but still crunchy. Rinse in cold water.
- Blanch beans in boiling water just until bright green but still crisp. Rinse in cold water.
- Combine oil and lemon juice in large bowl. Whisk to blend. Add quinoa, beans, cucumber, dulse, and spring onions. Gently toss together until evenly mixed. Add pepper to taste.