This paleo-friendly recipe requires just a few ingredients - perfect for those who are rushed in the mornings!
SEAWEED USED: FLAKED ALARIA
RECIPE SERVES 1
- 2 small eggs
- 1 avocado
- A pinch of pepper
- A pinch of sea salt
- A pinch of flaked Alaria
- Handful of chopped chives
TO PREPARE THE BAKED EGG IN AVOCADO
- Preheat the oven (220 degrees).
- Cut the avocado into halves.
- Scoop out some of the avocado's flesh so that there is enough space for the egg.
- Crack the eggs carefully into the avocado halves.
- Place the avocado halves in a small baking dish.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle pepper, chopped chive and flaked Alaria on top.
ENJOY THIS SUPER-HEALTHY TREAT!